Looking for an improved smile in Westlake? At Westlake Dental Associates, Dr. Thomas Wuesthoff and Dr. Scott Lundy are experienced cosmetic dentists who believe every patient deserves a chance to have their best smile.
Using advanced dental procedures and treatments such as porcelain veneers and Invisalign, we can treat issues like stained and chipped teeth, gapped teeth, and a variety of other cosmetic problems.
Interested in how Westlake Dental Associates help create better smiles every day? Check out our list of cosmetic dentistry services below, and see which of our procedures is best for you.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
While general dentistry focuses on treating oral health issues, cosmetic dentistry is used to improve the appearance of the teeth, gums, and mouth. Oral hygiene is important, but sometimes there are dental problems that cleanings and fillings cannot restore.
Cosmetic dentistry is necessary for smiles that have been damaged due to an accident or a serious dental health issue. If your smile has become misaligned or altered, our team can restore the natural appearance and shape of your teeth, or change it to the smile you want to have.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are a variety of different cosmetic dentistry treatments available.
- Orthodontics – Orthodontic dentistry such as Invisalign and metal braces are often used for complex cosmetic dentistry treatment. They can help correct issues like crowding or spacing, and they also straighten the teeth, providing a more natural, attractive smile.
- Bonding and contouring – Dental bonding and contouring uses resin-based compounds to reshape the teeth. This procedure is often used to treat chipped teeth, or help fill in gaps between teeth.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening uses a peroxide-based bleaching agent to remove surface stains from the teeth. It can remove teeth stains caused by age, smoking, or the consumption of beverages such as tea, coffee, and wine.
- Veneers – Veneers are wafer-thin pieces of porcelain that fit perfectly over your existing teeth. They cover up misshapen, crooked, or misaligned teeth, providing you with a straight, beautiful smile.
- Dental crowns – Dental crowns can be used in cosmetic dentistry to cover up and replace teeth that are seriously misshapen or damaged. Using CEREC technology, a crown is created to mimic the original appearance of your tooth, restoring your smile.
The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry
Curious about the benefits of Westlake cosmetic dentistry? Here are just a few of the advantages provided by these procedures!
- Improved self-esteem – If you feel self-conscious about your smile, you may feel bad about yourself and avoid smiling in social situations. Cosmetic dentistry can help correct minor aesthetic issues, and make you feel proud and confident when you smile.
- More youthful appearance – Yellowed or worn teeth are a key indicator of age. Teeth whitening, veneers, and other cosmetic dentistry procedures can help you minimize these signs of aging, and restore a youthful appearance.
- Stronger, healthier teeth – Procedures such as dental bonding and veneers can actually strengthen your teeth, and help you maintain a healthy bite.
Visit Westlake Dental Associates Today For Expert, Gentle Dental Care!
If you’re interested in cosmetic dentistry, or if you’re not sure where to start, come into Westlake Dental Associates for an appointment with Dr. Tom Wuesthoff or Dr. Scott Lundy today! Our experienced cosmetic dentists can help you understand what procedures are right for you, and provide you with a custom-tailored dental plan that will help you get the smile of your dreams.
Don’t let stained, damaged or crooked teeth hold you back. Contact us today at (805) 496-4247 for an appointment, or stop by our office near Thousand Oaks, at 176 Auburn Ct. Suite 5, Westlake Village, CA 91362. See the benefits of cosmetic dentistry for yourself!
“I couldn't ask for a better place. They're always honest about what I need. I get text confirmations for appointments and they offer after 5 visits which are fantastic if I can't get off work early. The staff are very nice, easy to talk to. I love my dental hygeinist! Nothing but love for this place, well as much as you can have for the dentist!”
“I really had a great experience with Dr. Lundy. This was the first time I was got a new crown in one sitting. They have the most advanced equipment. The only bummer is I moved to Dallas and I have not found the same quality dentist. I plan to schedule another visit when I'm in CA in a few months. He is that good!”
“The staff is welcoming and you can tell they all love their job and have good chemistry. Dr Wuesthoff helped me understand everything before jumping in and instantly hit it off. Coming from someone who hates the dentist, this practice actually made it enjoyable. And that's saying a LOT!”
“By far my best experience. First time that someone takes the time to explain me step by step everything that was going on. I was always asked if I was ok if needed anything, almost like a royal treatment 😉 thnx to Lundy for getting my smile @ 110%.”
“Bar none the best dentist I've even been to. Very nice staff and knowledgable dentistry. Dr. Lundy is a amazing. I highly recommend this practice to everyone!”
“I am very happy to found an outstanding Dentist. Dr. Wuesthoff is amazing, I am very happy with all the Dental work he did, I saved lots of time and money. Very professional, and high quality service. Thank you very much.”
“Consistently high level of service. I can always depend on this office to deliver superior services. They are friendly and professional and I always know what to expect.”
“I have had a great experience with Doc Lundy at the office here. They were totally supportive in my needs as per my fears. Thanks for your understanding. I couldn't be happier”